Sunday 29 April 2012

What have we done?

Hi guys!

This week has been the best week ever! On Monday and Tuesday we did normal home-school stuff, and we thought it was going to be the worst week EVER! But on Wednesday we used all the bread for an unhealthy breakfast of toast and peanut butter, so we had to go to the shop and buy some more. This meant that we couldn’t do home-school, so we decided to do that day’s home-school on Saturday. But we did pocket money on Saturday! So while we were out getting bread, we got our pocket money stuff as well.

And it gets better! The next morning we had a times table test and I got most of them right! But the ones I got wrong were my nines, because I always get them mixed up. I thought 6 X 9=63, but it’s supposed to be 6 X 9 = 54! I did the test just for me perfectly the next day.

 In the afternoon mum came round to wash her clothes.  Dad said she stayed for more than an hour, but it felt like the shortest hour ever.  Then dad and I went shopping to buy paint for a roman forum (a sort of town centre) which we would be making in our Saturday home-school.

The next day we collected the boxes and bits of cardboard for the building of the forum. We cleared the table and put down newspaper. Then we got some sticky tape, glue, and a pair of scissors. We called Morris down from the computer and set to work. By the end of the day we only had to make The Temple of Jupiter and the baths. Dad said we would have tea in the living room while watching “The Voice UK”, and we did! As as a special treat he gave us trifle for afters! YUM YUM!
This morning we had a lie- in until I wrote this! Today we will paint and populate our forum with LEGO!


Indigo, XXX         

No comments: